Our agency is here to make sure you are as prepared as you possibly can be for potential disasters and other emergencies. These events can strike suddenly, at any time and anywhere. There are actions everyone can take that can help make a difference
- Know what emergencies or disasters are most likely to occur in your community.
- Have a family disaster plan and have practice it.
- Have an 72 hour emergency preparedness kit.
- Train at least one member of your household in first aid and CPR/AED.
- Volunteer and take action to help your community prepare.
- Prepare your children on how to cope and use 911.