Oil Spill on Lake Training Exercse
Posted on Wednesday June 21, 2017 at 12:11PM
Great opportunity to train with our regional partners, including the municipalities of Lacombe County and Ponoka County.
- Focusing on Oil Spill Containment & Recovery in a Lake
- Training on different booms
- Orientation of Response Procedures
- Western Canadian Spill Services Ltd. (WCSS) works with its Industry members to ensure the best response is available when required
- View more photos from our exercise
- over $10Million in equipment
- 24 initial response units
- 8 regional and 32 equipment locations including 21 jet boats, 3 air boats, 1 skimmer and 6 wildlife protection units
Author: Summer Villages of Pigeon Lake Regional Emergency Management Agency (REMA)
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Disaster Preparation Volunteers Needed
- Would you like to Help?
- Webinar How Businesses can Cope with COVID-19
- Experiencing Disaster Stress?
- Emergency Coordination Centre Activated
- How are you feeling?
- WEBINAR: Community and Business Information on Business Resiliency
- Novel Coronavirus Update
- Novel Coronavirus Statement