How are you feeling?
Posted on Monday March 16, 2020 at 03:30PM
When in crisis, sometimes it's easier to chat. This is a safe, 100% confidential, one-on-one conversation with a Support Team Member.We also have a list of several agencies and programs that assist with particular issues, how can we help you (Edmonton and Region)?
- Resources List Combined
- Resources for Anger Management
- Resources for Basic Needs
- Resources for Children
- Resources for Family Violence and Abuse
- Resources for Indigenous Peoples
- Resources for Leisure and Personal Enrichment
- Resources for Men
- Resources for Mental Health
- Resources for Newcomers to Canada
- Resources for Parents & Caregivers
- Resources for People with Addictions
- Resources for People with Disabilities
- Resources for Pregnancy & New Parents
- Resources for Seniors & Older Adults
- Resources for Women
- Resources for Youth & Young Adults
- Resources for Youth & Young Adults at Risk
Need Immediate help? Call the Distress Line: 780-482-HELP (4357)
24-hour CRISIS line providing immediate support. Call now if you or someone you know is in crisis: contemplating suicide, feeling overwhelmed, or experiencing abuse.
Author: Summer Villages of Pigeon Lake Regional Emergency Management Agency (REMA)
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Disaster Preparation Volunteers Needed
- Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Managing COVID-19 Stress
- Would you like to Help?
- Webinar How Businesses can Cope with COVID-19
- Experiencing Disaster Stress?
- Emergency Coordination Centre Activated
- WEBINAR: Community and Business Information on Business Resiliency