Posts for June, 2020Back to all News
Posted on June 03, 2020 - 5 months ago
Supporting Families During COVID-19
We know parents are struggling to balance work, child care and self-care while keeping worries — both your children’s and your own — under control. You don’t have to do it alone. The Child Mind Institute is open and available for you and your child during this crisis. Click here to learn about our telehealth evaluations and treatment for ADHD, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, autism spectrum disorders and learning disorders. Click here to read our COVID-19 Child and Adolescent Mental He...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Disaster Preparation Volunteers Needed
- Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Managing COVID-19 Stress
- Would you like to Help?
- Webinar How Businesses can Cope with COVID-19
- Experiencing Disaster Stress?
- Emergency Coordination Centre Activated
- How are you feeling?
- WEBINAR: Community and Business Information on Business Resiliency