Posts for May, 2020Back to all News
Posted on May 09, 2020 - 6 months ago
Managing COVID-19 Stress
This toolkit is designed to help you focus on the parts of your life that you can take charge of and stop spending energy on the things you cannot control. The Covid-19 Toolkit was developed by the team at the Community Addictions and Mental Health Clinic- Sunridge in Calgary. The Toolkit is designed to help you take charge of this difficult situation and build your resilience. Full Toolkit (45 pages) Mini Booklet Toolkit (8 pages)
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Disaster Preparation Volunteers Needed
- Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Managing COVID-19 Stress
- Would you like to Help?
- Webinar How Businesses can Cope with COVID-19
- Experiencing Disaster Stress?
- Emergency Coordination Centre Activated
- How are you feeling?
- WEBINAR: Community and Business Information on Business Resiliency